You will become wealthy more easily when you do what you love to do, rather than copying the formulas of others. Figure out a way to give value to others by doing what you love and the money will follow. Christopher Westra, the author of the ebook I Create Millions tells you specifically why ten million new millionaires will be created in the next few years, and how you can be one of them. To learn more, click HERE...
Are you sick of your job? Would you like to work in a field which is interesting and exciting? You will get comprehensive online training and will become a real private investigator. To find out more, click HERE...
The Internet's Leading Work From Home Job Bank
If you are looking for a serious work from home job, you have come to the right place. No pyramid schemes, no chain letters! Get an exclusive online guidebook, e-mail update reports and find a wide variety of professional, up-to-date job opportunities. To find a serious home job, click HERE...
Job Interview Answers
The A+ Principals' Interview Edge contains 101 carefully worded questions and detailed potential responses. Reading, absorbing and understanding the psyche of each question will help to fully prepare you for your interview for the position of Principal, Assistant Principal or other leadership positions. To get interview questions with answers, click HERE...
Net Space Profits
Net Space Profits is a training center, software, and a unique suite of tools where businesses pay you every month and you have a very steady and reliable income. To learn more, click HERE...
How to Set up a Home-Based Preschool Program
Learn how to take back your life, fire your boss, stay home with your children and make your family be proud of you. To learn more, click HERE...
Career Opportunities When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. - Helen Keller
Career Opportunities for Teachers with ESL Qualifications What else can you do, apart from teaching English in school?
There are many excellent career opportunities for those who have English language teaching qualifications: 1. Proofreader or Editor Become an editor and a proofreader. Work from home. Edit or proofread textbooks, journal articles, research papers, dissertations, newsletters, brochures, e-books, advertisements, speeches, etc.
2. Au Pair Become an Au Pair or a family teacher. Enjoy living overseas. Opportunities for young people.
3. Online Secretary Start an online home-based secretarial service business. Work from home online.
4. Jobs Skills Instructor Teach job skills. Many recruitment agencies, refugee and migration services require lecturers and trainers - to train those who are looking for jobs.
5. Home Tutor Become a home tutor, earn good money. Either you go to somebody’s home, or somebody comes to your home - whichever is more convenient to you.
7. Online Reseller Resell online. You can resell if you buy resale rights to products to resell online, and you do not need to create your own product. Earn passive income.
8. Interpreter Become an interpreter if you know two or more languages. There are a lot of opportunities for interpreters. You can become a telephone interpreter and work from home or you can work for a company, agency or organization and meet people.
9. School Owner Start your own English language teaching school and become your own boss.
10. Travel Writer Travel and write books, brochures, e-books, articles for newspapers or magazines and get paid good money.
11. Publisher Publish and sell books, e-books and e-textbooks for English as a foreign language learners. Work from home.
12. Vessel Lecturer Work on a cruise ship as a lecturer and earn good money. A cruise ship is an autonomous floating community that supplies services for up to three thousand passengers.
13. E-commerce Create your e-commerce website and sell products online. Work from home, get net profit.
14. Teacher-Traveller Travel, teach English, earn money and learn a foreign language in a foreign country for free. Excellent career opportunities for English teachers.
15. Franchisee Become a franchisee. To buy a safe business, you must study everything about buying a business.
16. E-book Writer Write e-books and online articles. Work online, from home.
17. ESL/EFL Recruiter Become a recruiter in a recruiting agency or have your own recruiting business.
18. Journalist or Movie Maker Become a freelance journalist or a movie-maker. Create your own movies.
19. Hotel Owner Start your own hotel business.
20. Guide or Travel Agent
Become a guide or a travel agent. You will probably need to attend a short course before you can become a guide or a travel agent. Start your own travel agency business now. You can learn, step by step, how to build, run and sustain your own online travel business. You will be earning an awesome income from home. To become an online travel agent, click HERE...
22. Sell on eBay Sell various hot products on eBay.
23. Take Surveys
Taking surveys requires internet connection and your opinion. Companies worldwide need the opinions of consumers to decide if a product is worth their time and money. You can get access to an extensive database of international marketing researchers and start taking surveys now.
24. Children's Writer
Become a successful children's author and live a great lifestyle.
25. Novel Writer
Andrea Rains Waggener has developed a novel writing system that takes you step-by-step through the entire process in such a manner that not only is writing going to be fun for you, but the end result is going to impress editors and publishers. Her system will make your novel writing almost as easy as just filling in the blanks. Learn more...
Information for Housesitters and for Homeowners
The most comprehensive information available on house sitting. You will be guided through the process of successfully matching homeowner with sitters. Housesitters list their preferences through a simple registration process. Homeowners communicate with sitters through a confidential message system to preserve privacy and security. To register, click HERE...
Start a Day Care Center
The Starting a Day Care Center Start-Up Guide Kit is a step-by-step guide which provides you a complete business package to help you easily and quickly start your own profitable home-based day care business. To get the Kit, click HERE...
How to Make a Living as an Artist
Colin Ruffell will show you step-by-step how to achieve the practical competence and inner confidence that are necessary to survive and succeed on your path to becoming a full-time professional artist, and how to make your dream come true. To be guided through a step-by-step process, click HERE...
Host Your First Webinar This Week
Webinars will enable you to make contact with and build a relationship with your existing clients and prospects. A webinar is "show and tell" online. You and the audience call into a phone number. At the same time, all of you connect to a webinar service that lets the audience see what is on your screen. They are literally viewing your presentation and listening to you – just as if you were in the same room! No matter what business you are in, you can profit from successful Webinars. To learn more, click HERE...
Tell your friends
Recommend ESL Teacher Reference Desk to your friends, colleagues, English teachers and ESL students:
This website is free. No registration or login is required. Your assistance is needed. Please donate to improve this website. ESL DRIVE BLOG
Materials on this website are published for research and educational purposes and information is presented as accurately as possible. ESL DRIVE is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites. Disclaimer.